Università degli Studi di Pavia - Faculty of Science


HomeHow to enrol › VISA and Stay Permit

VISA and Stay Permit

Procedures in English language for entry, residence and enrolment of international students in higher education courses in Italy (academic year 2017-2018) can be found here:

International students from non-EU coutries who need to obtain or renew their Stay Permit must follow the instructions reported at pages:

Welcome Point; Enrolment and Permit of Stay 

Stay Permit Renewal Office (link)

Credits: apnetwork.it